Ici Londres vous appelle à la plus grande vigilance avant de répondre à certaines annonces
(notamment : offres de prêts, dons, prix trop attractifs…).
Looking for an Account Executive UK based in Amsterdam
Demand for Omnia software is rising quickly in Europe. After successful launches with most of the large retailers in the Netherlands, and with significant funding from an external firm, Omnia’s ready to expand beyond our country’s borders into the United Kingdom. To push Omnia beyond our office in the Netherlands, we are looking for an Account Executive UK based in our HQ in Amsterdam.
What are we facing?
As an Account Executive you will have a pioneering role at Omnia. Thanks to the impact of price monitoring and dynamic pricing automation, sell-in of Omnia is almost always at board level of often one level below board level at large-sized retailers and brands (100MM+ in annual sales). The nature of the product makes the sales process consultative, so you will need to be adept at creating and maintaining meaningful relationships.
What we expect
● Set and achieve sales targets in line with company objectives
● Receive qualified opportunities from the BDR and convert these to customers
● Generate new leads via your own outbound efforts
● Develop and implement sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to win key clients
● Manage and support BDR to achieve key deliverables
● Ensure accurate reporting on progress towards KPIs and with tools like Hubspot
What are we looking for
As a solution-minded sales professional with a passion for data analytics, you are responsible for acquiring new Enterprise Accounts. You should demonstrate past success in this, and have an understanding of the full sales cycle from qualification to contract closing. Besides that, you know how to translate a retail or brand's strategy into the Omnia SaaS solution. In this role, you will be working from Amsterdam. You are a team player with a high sense of responsibility, who likes to actively contribute to the growth of Omnia and our customer base.
● Bachelor or master’s degree
● Excellent presentation and listening skills
● Experience in Enterprise SaaS Sales (>100k ARR deals)
● Able to motivate and move people
● Ability to strategically connect client business problems to technical solutions
● An existing network in e-commerce/Retail in the UK.
● 3 Years of sales experience in selling technology or data solutions
● UK Native
● You share the same DNA – we have an obsession with excellence, continuously focus on our personal and professional growth, are resilient entrepreneurs, and true collaborators.
What we offer
At Omnia, attracting and retaining top talent is one of our highest priorities. Employee happiness is important to us because we think it’s vital for a thriving organization. Therefore, we offer top-notch perks and benefits to make sure we promote happiness in the best way we can.